This episode wraps the long end of the Russian Amber mods, with the bokehlicious anamorfake Tair 11A 135mm f/2.8. It’s a super simple and effective mod.
- Look for a Tair 11A on eBay
- Look for a rotating M42 to EF adapter on eBay
- Buy acrylic aperture discs on eBay
- Buy focus gears on eBay
- Download the aperture disc template for laser cutting
- Download the 3d-printed focus gear
- Watch more videos about anamorfaking
All the RED links on this post are part of eBay’s Partner Network. If you purchase anything through them you’re helping this project.
You must be logged in to post a comment.