The Mir 20M is the widest I’ll go with anamorfaking Soviet glass. The effects are quite subtle and you could probably live without it, so this is for the purists. It’s also an easy mod for a super awesome lens.
- Look for a Mir 20M on eBay
- Look for a rotating M42 to EF adapter on eBay
- Buy acrylic aperture discs on eBay
- Buy focus gears on eBay
- Download the PDF for the aperture discs
- Download the 3d-printed focus gears
- Watch more videos about anamorfaking
All the RED links on this post are part of eBay’s Partner Network, so if you purchase anything through them, you’re helping me to keep this project going.
You can support this project on Patreon. Make your contribution and help the Anamorphic Cookbook!