Just because the HCDNA is one of our favorite pieces of gear, it doesn’t mean it’s perfect. Here I’ll cover a few cheap and useful upgrades you can apply to your HCDNA. Massive thanks to Ian Edward Weir for putting such list together.
- Watch the Rectilux HCDNA review
- Watch the review for HTN’s Lock Rings
- Check out Ian’s list with the upgrades
- Check out detailed instructions of how to disassemble your HCDNA
- Check out Ian’s work
- Get M4 screws with nylon heads on eBay
- Get an 86mm UV filter on eBay
- Get a 67mm metal hood on eBay
- Get screw-in lens caps on eBay
- Check eBay for Century Optics 86mm achromatic diopters
- Get a set of 86mm Vivitar diopters on eBay
- Get RAF Camera’s 86-95mm adapter for clip-on matte boxes
All the RED links on this post are part of eBay’s Partner Network, so if you purchase anything through them, you’re helping me to keep this project going.
You can support this project on Patreon. Make your contribution and help the Anamorphic Cookbook!