Time to go wide on the mods, since getting adapters that get this field of view is a real challenge. Here’s how to turn a Pentacon 29mm into an anamorfake lens!
- Look for a Pentacon 29mm on eBay
- Get a lens wrench on eBay
- Buy focus gears on eBay
- Get aperture discs on eBay
- Look for a 1.33x anamorphic on eBay
- Guide to open the Pentacon29mm
- Check out the video for anamorfaking the Helios 44-2
- < a href="https://goo.gl/2REqeM" target="_blank">Download the aperture discs
All the RED links on this post are part of eBay’s Partner Network, so if you purchase anything through them, you’re helping me to keep this project going.
You can support this project on Patreon. Make your contribution and help the Anamorphic Cookbook!