To make up for last week’s extreme tutorial, here’s a super simple one that’s sure to help most beginners and people hunting for big low powered diopters!
- Get a Tamron 28-200mm Close Up filter on eBay
- Get a cheap 72mm UV filter on eBay
- Get a lens wrench on eBay
- Look for a Tamron A9F 72mm +0.5 diopter on eBay
- Check out WHOISJSD’s tests with the Tamron A9F
All the RED links on this post are part of eBay’s Partner Network, so if you purchase anything through them, you’re helping me to keep this project going.
You can support this project on Patreon. Make your contribution and help the Anamorphic Cookbook!