Head to head comparison and double review of the Elmoscope II and Kowa Bell and Howell. Can the Elmo II go against the top of the projection lenses?
- Look for a Kowa 8-Z, 16-H or B&H on eBay
- Look for an Elmoscope II on eBay
- Look for SmallRig’s 1651 lens support system on eBay
- Look for SmallRig’s 951 rod on eBay
- Corey MacGregor’s Vimeo
- Matt Leaf’s Instagram
- Hedley – Hello (Acoustic Version)
- Assembly tutorial for the Rectilux 3FF-W
- Assembly tutorial for the FM Lens
- Rectilux 3FF-W Review
- Download the 3d-printed clamp
- Download the full resolution Sharpness Tests
- Playlist with Kowa B&H mods
All the RED links on this post are part of eBay’s Partner Network, so if you purchase anything through them, you’re helping me to keep this project going.
You can support this project on Patreon. Make your contribution and help the Anamorphic Cookbook!