Here’s a quick trick for the widest possible taking lens when using 2x stretch anamorphics. There’s a little bit of hacking and slashing, but not much, I promise.
- Get a 63mm f/2.8 El-Nikkor enlarging lens on eBay
- Get a M39 to M42 ring on eBay
- Get an M42 to EF adapter on eBay
- Get M42 extension tubes on eBay
- Get a 40.5 to 58mm step-up ring on eBay
- Check out my Rectilux 3FF-W review
All the RED links on this post are part of eBay’s Partner Network, so if you purchase anything through them, you’re helping me to keep this project going.
You can support this project on Patreon. Make your contribution and help the Anamorphic Cookbook!