Taking the previous mod as the base, this one builds up on it, intensifying changes to the glass, adding a seamless focus gear and a rotating adapter so alignment is never an issue. This mod aims to make your lens more usable and even more special. :)
- Get a Helios 44-2 on eBay
- Get acrylic aperture discs on eBay
- Buy focus gears on eBay
- Get a Lens Wrench on eBay
- Get a M42 to EF Rotating Adapter on eBay
- Download the PDF for the aperture discs
- Download the 3d-printed focus gears
- Watch the base instructions for the Extreme Mod
- Anamorfake Amber Lenses Set (37mm, 58mm, 85mm)
- Anamorfake Jupiter 9 Extreme Mod
- Anamorfake Mir 1B Extreme Mod
- Playlist of Anamorfake Lens Mods
All the RED links on this post are part of eBay’s Partner Network, so if you purchase anything through them, you’re helping me to keep this project going.
You can support this project on Patreon. Make your contribution and help the Anamorphic Cookbook!