Does sticking a +0.25 diopter between the taking lens and the Panasonic LA7200 actually fix all the Panasonic’s issues? Let’s test and see!
Thanks to Rob Bannister, my partner at Creative Camera Rentals (creativecamerarentals.com), for getting me the +0.25, and Gearhouse Camera Rentals for the Panasonic LA7200.
- Watch the resulting test video
- Look for a Panasonic AG-LA7200 on eBay
- Look for a +0.25 diopter on eBay
- Look for a Canon 50D camera on eBay
- Look for a Canon EF 17-40 f/4L on eBay
- Look for a Contax Zeiss 28mm f/2.8 on eBay
- Look for a Contax Zeiss 35mm f/2.8 on eBay
- Eyepatch Entertainment’s video that speaks about the +0.25 hack
- Watch the Panasonic AG-LA7200 review
- Check Gearbase Camera Rentals, in Vancouver
All the RED links on this post are part of eBay’s Partner Network, so if you purchase anything through them, you’re helping me to keep this project going.
You can support this project on Patreon. Make your contribution and help the Anamorphic Cookbook!