This video has the explanation of the question raised last week about a +0.25 diopter between the taking lens and the Panasonic LA7200.
- Watch the results test video
- Eyepatch Entertainment’s video that speaks about the +0.25 hack
- Look for a Panasonic AG-LA7200 on eBay
- Look for a +0.25 diopter on eBay
- Look for a Canon 50D camera on eBay
- Look for a Canon 5D3 camera on eBay
- Look for a Canon EF 17-40 f/4L on eBay
- Look for a Canon EF 16-35 f/2.8L on eBay
- Look for a Canon EF 24-70 f/2.8L on eBay
- Look for a Contax Zeiss 28mm f/2.8 on eBay
- Look for a Contax Zeiss 35mm f/2.8 on eBay
- Watch the Panasonic AG-LA7200 review
- Check Gearbase Camera Rentals, in Vancouver
All the RED links on this post are part of eBay’s Partner Network, so if you purchase anything through them, you’re helping me to keep this project going.
You can support this project on Patreon. Make your contribution and help the Anamorphic Cookbook!