In this episode I talk about one of the cheapest anamorphics out there, great for starters and a very cheap lens to have around. The Century Optics is one of the more modern adapters, developed for the DV market. Suggestions are always welcome in the comments below! :)
- Look for a Century Optics anamorphic on eBay
- Look for a Optex anamorphic on eBay
- Look for a Soligor anamorphic on eBay
- Look for a Redstan front clamp on eBay
- Get a 82-72mm step ring on eBay
- Download the full resolution sharpness tests
- Watch VintageLensesForVideo’s review of the Century Optics anamorphic
- Watch the Century Optics WS-13 review
- Watch the Panasonic AG-LA7200 review
All the RED links on this post are part of eBay’s Partner Network, so if you purchase anything through them, you’re helping me to keep this project going.
You can support this project on Patreon. Make your contribution and help the Anamorphic Cookbook!