I got a hold of the last of the single focus attachments for projection lenses. The FM was the first to be released in the market allowing double focus setups to work just like any normal lens, or Iscorama.
- Look for a FM Lens on eBay
- Get a custom made focus gear for the FM Lens on eBay
- Look for a Kowa 8-Z, 16-H or B&H on eBay
- Look for a Schneider ES Cinelux MC Anamorphic on eBay
- Look for an Isco Ultra Star on eBay
- Read about Variable-Strength Diopters
- Anamorphic Shop’s Website
- Read the Release Thread for the FM Lens over at EOSHD
- Order the FM Collar 24 at Anamorphic Shop’s Website
- Download the full resolution sharpness tests
- Read a tutorial on how to chop the FM Lens short
- Footage from the chopped FM Lens
- Anamorphic Shop’s Channel
- How to fit a Schneider Cinelux inside the FM Lens
- How to fit a Kowa B&H inside the FM Lens
- Watch the Kowa B&H Review
All the RED links on this post are part of eBay’s Partner Network, so if you purchase anything through them, you’re helping me to keep this project going.
You can support this project on Patreon. Make your contribution and help the Anamorphic Cookbook!