First anamorphic review, I talk about the Iscorama 54, one of the largest and most desired anamorphic adapters. Please let me know what you think, what you like or dislike and what could I improve for the following videos.
- Look for an Iscorama on eBay
- Get a 72-77mm Step Up ring on eBay
- Look for a Focar A (+1 95mm) close up on eBay
- Look for a Focar B (+2 95mm) close up on eBay
- Watch the Iscorama 36 Review
- Read about variable-strength diopters
All the RED links on this post are part of eBay’s Partner Network, so if you purchase anything through them, you’re helping me to keep this project going.
You can support this project on Patreon. Make your contribution and help the Anamorphic Cookbook!