Finally the review for the Rectilux! This extra piece of gear is incredible, I’m very impressed with the results and how easy it is to work with this lens. It requires you having you anamorphic adapter already, turning a double focus lens into single focus, through a variable diopter.
- Look for a Rectilux on eBay
- Look for a Kowa B&H on eBay
- Watch the Rectilux 3FF-W’s unboxing video
- Watch the Rectilux 3FF-W’s assembly instructions
- Watch the Kowa B&H Review
- Check the Rectilux 3FF’s compatibility chart
- Understand how to place an order for a Rectilux
- Check out Rectilux’s website
- Download the full resolution sharpness tests
- Learn about the widest taking lens compatible with the Rectilux 3FF-W
- Gearbase Camera Rentals in Vancouver
- Watch the 3.56:1 Rectilux 3FF-W world test
- Watch a 4:3 RAW Rectilux 3FF-W world test
- Check out Matt Leaf’s Instagram
All the RED links on this post are part of eBay’s Partner Network, so if you purchase anything through them, you’re helping me to keep this project going.
You can support this project on Patreon. Make your contribution and help the Anamorphic Cookbook!