Now it’s the Iscorama 42’s turn. I’m trying a new format, please let the out-of-focus me slide, I was shooting on my own and couldn’t check focus properly until it was too late. One more thing I need to improve on the next video.
- Look for an Iscorama on eBay
- Look for an Iscorama 42 on eBay
- Download the full resolution sharpness samples
- Watch the Iscorama 54 Review
- Watch reviews for single focus solutions (FM Lens, Rangefinder, Rectilux)
All the RED links on this post are part of eBay’s Partner Network, so if you purchase anything through them, you’re helping me to keep this project going.
You can support this project on Patreon. Make your contribution and help the Anamorphic Cookbook!
[…] first anamorphics released by Isco Optics and, needless to say, were a huge success, leading to the Iscoramas 42 and 54, as well as the Iscorama 2000 […]
[…] one. It’s actually one of the most muted flares I’ve seen so far, even less than the Iscorama 42. If you’re into anamorphics but despise flares, here’s your […]