The Vistascope 8mm is a different anamorphic lens. It doesn’t use cylindrical glass, but prisms to achieve compression. This leads to some aesthetic differences and an interesting drop in prices. Being a baby anamorphic, portability is a key feature in this one.
- Look for a Vistascope on eBay
- Look for a Delrama on eBay
- Get a Rapido rear clamp on eBay
- Download the 3d-printed 58mm filter holder
- Get a 58mm UV filter for the filter holder on eBay on eBay
- Watch me fix sharpness on the Vistascope 16mm
All the RED links on this post are part of eBay’s Partner Network. If you purchase anything through them you’re helping this project.